This is getting to be a problem.
I already loved coffee before I started making my own coffee creamers at home, but now…I love it even more.
Vanilla bean? Easy.
Salted chocolate? Done.
German Chocolate? Good morning, coffee. I love you.
This isn’t your normal coffee creamer.
Cream mixed with cocoa, cinnamon, black pepper, and cayenne to wake you up. A little honey to sweeten it, but just a tad.
It’s like hot cocoa with a kick!
Spice up your morning already – you know you want to try it.
Spiced Chocolate Coffee Creamer
Makes: 1 cup
- 1 cup milk, cream, or a mix of the two
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- Put a medium pot over low heat and stir the milk, honey, cocoa powder, cinnamon, salt, pepper, and cayenne together until the cocoa powder is dissolved into the milk.
- Bring the mixture to a low simmer, just until bubbles begin forming around the edge of the pot.
- Remove the pot from the heat, let the creamer cool for a few minutes and move it to an air-tight container. Store in the fridge for up to a week.