This may be the easiest recipe I’ve ever posted.
Can you even call this a recipe?
Fruit + veggie + bubbles. That’s it!
I have never liked cucumbers unless they were in tzatziki. Until last summer.
We grabbed some snacks at the big outdoor summer party downtown and I ended up getting a cucumber limeade.
Um…when did cucumbers get so delicious?
I still can’t eat them on salads or on their own, but I’m at least to the point where I don’t mind the flavor.
The cool flavor of the cucumber is the total opposite of the tart lime, but when you mix them together, it makes the perfect spring or summer drink.
Cucumber Lime Spritzer
Makes: 8-10 servings
- ½ medium English cucumber (if you can’t find English, scoop out the seeds)
- 2 limes
- 1 liter sparkling water
- Thinly slice the cucumber and 1 lime.
- Cut the second lime in half and squeeze the lime juice into a large pitcher.
- Stir the sliced cucumber and lime into the lime juice.
- Top with the sparkling water. Serve over ice.