– My to-do list today includes the following:
- Eat lunch.
- Have a snack.
Empty the dishwasher. Run.
- Do laundry.
- Pack lunch for tomorrow.
- Post office.
- Can jam. Freeze beans. Can tomatoes?
You can see how well I’m doing so far. How have I not even crossed off “eat lunch”? I’m on it – but hey, I ran!
– The. figs. won’t. stop.
It’s not a bad problem to have. But I need an assistant, stat! We need to make jam and make it now.
– In non-garden news, Maggie is completely obsessed with this little orange kitten that has decided, just this week, that our porch is his new home. He sure is cute…but I’m pretty sure Roxy will do anything to make sure that she is the one and only cat in this household.
– Also. While picking green beans the other night for 2 hours, I was standing and just bending over to the plants to pick them for the first two rows.
I am embarrassed to say that the backs of my legs still feel like jello, 2 days later. Am I really that out of shape that gardening is making me sore?
– And the Thirty-One lunch tote winner!
So cute! I would definitely pack up leftovers or a prepared salad for lunch!
Yay Chelsey! Email me at branappetit [at] gmail and your bag will be on its way soon