As we’re on our way to Honduras this morning, I just wanted to say thank you to all my guest posters! I’m so excited for you all to read their posts while we’re gone. If the internet is working, I’ll try to post updates, as well!
First up – Heather from Then Heather Said, one of my very favorite blogs.
1. Jot down a note of appreciation. It doesn’t have to be a thank you card. Take a post-it note and jot down a sentence of gratitude. Take a piece of scrap paper and scribble down a few sweet words.
2. Take a piece or two of sidewalk chalk outside your friend’s home, and decorate a square of sidewalk with a sunny doodle and words of wonderful. One of my favorite phrases to share: “You’re OH-SO Fabulous!”
3. Scroll through the contacts in your phone. Send a random day brightening text to the friend you’ve gone way too long without talking to.
4. Clean up after someone else’s mess without complaining. It’s nice. Offer to take someone’s trash to the kitchen. Pick up an empty bottle you find in the park. Hug someone who has been left hurt.
5. Walk into the party supply store. Purchase one helium balloon. [I suggest a purple one!] Tie to your wrist.