The Little Things making me happy today are…
1. It’s Friday! That’s enough right there.
2. My second recipe attempt for the Nestle Pie contest turned out great.
3. Our garden is green and lush and makes me happy every time I see it.
4. I picked berries and chatted with Susan from Doughmesstic the other night – it’s so much fun having a blogging friend nearby.
5. More bread is happening tonight and tomorrow
We’re having a birthday party / cookout tomorrow at our house, and I’m making 4 loaves of bread to have, plus the birthday cake. We can’t wait to finally have some of our friends out to our new house.
6. I’ve got some new products to play with – reviews and recipes soon!
7. I get to help judge a cake competition tomorrow at a local festival! I’m excited And I think my lunch will end up being cake. Happy Saturday to me!
What Little Things are making you happy today?