A week or so ago, I got a package from the lovely people at Stonyfield.
I use their plain yogurt for overnight oat mixtures, eat Oikos for snacks, and all of their yogurts do make really good pound cakes.
It’s fun enough to get mail, but it’s even better when the mail is filled with the new Oikos flavor to sample.
Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt 0% has a new kid on the block, bursting with invigorating zest: Oikos Super Fruits with raspberry, pomegranate and acaí.
It just may be my new favorite. I do love the Caramel Oikos, but this Superfruit flavor is so different than everything else out there, and it still has the great texture I expect from Oikos. Tart, sweet, tangy, and creamy.
Stonyfield also wants to share the Superfruit Love with one lucky winner!
Someone will win this awesome prize pack, which includes:
- 2 free coupons for Oikos Organic Super Fruits Greek Yogurt
- Weleda All Natural Pomegranate Firming Day Cream and Pomegranate Firming Serum
- 2 free coupons for Crofters Organic Fruit Spreads
- Organic Pomegranate lip balm, made by Eco Lips
- 2 samples of Numi Organic Berry Black Tea (featuring organic raspberry and raspberry leaf)
- Simply Be Well Organic Pomegranate Moisturizing Body Bar
- RW Knudsen 32 oz Organic Just Pomegranate Juice
- Watch Stonyfield’s Ce-Yo’s music video here, visit the Stonyfield homepage, and let me know something new you learned about eating organic
For additional Entries:
- Tell me YOUR favorite flavor of yogurt!
- Like BranAppetit on Facebook and let me know you did (there might be other entry possibilities posted there…)
I’ll choose the winner next Thursday, 4/28 – just in time for the Royal Wedding