I’ve been seeing this list float around and thought it would be fun!
1. Four TV shows that I watch:
- White Collar
- Burn Notice
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Office
2. Four things that I’m passionate about:
- My family and friends
- Reading and writing
3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:
- Mags – nickname for Maggie
- i know, right?
- Stinky – nickname for Maggie AND Roxy
4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:
- Friends don’t have to live 5 minutes away to stay close to you
- Always tell people how you feel. You never know if it will be the last time you see them
- Learn from your mistakes and keep moving
- Ask questions when you don’t know something – it’s never to late to learn something new
5. Four places I would like to go:
- The Holy Land
6. Four things I did yesterday:
- Sat around waiting for the cable guy
- Swept the floors
- Did 2 loads of laundry
- Cuddled with Maggie
7. Four things I am looking forward to:
- Spending our first full year in our new home
- Celebrating 7 years of marriage in May
- Spending more time with family and friends
- Summer trip to Honduras
8. Four things I love about winter:
- Sledding and snowball fights with our neighbors
- Watching the snow fall
- Slippers and a big cup of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa in front of the fireplace
Play along, if you want – list some of YOUR answers in the comments ; )
PS: Since we still don’t have internet or cable, Nick and I have been reading a TON at night in front of our fireplace.
After getting cozy and warm with our books and magazines (and cookbooks, for me), we get really sleepy.
Last night we went to bed at 9:15 pm. I think we are getting older by the minute.
PPS: I am missing all the college football bowl games…and this is not okay. *Crossing my fingers we have cable/internet by Monday night for the Hokie game. Otherwise, we’ll be crashing a friends’ house, simply to use their tv.
PPPS: Only two more days! Help Holly + me raise money for Jovenes en Camino, an orphanage in Honduras for abused, homeless and orphaned children. Tis’ the season for giving – we hope you’ll join us in this challenge.