I had the craziest idea a few weeks ago.
What if I made a chocolate cup filled with marshmallow fluff and graham crackers instead of peanut butter?
Would it work?
Even if it wasn’t as good as I imagined, would I care? It’s a s’mores cup, for goodness sakes!
S’mores Cups – Makes 2. But you’ll want to make more.
- 3 Tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp canola or other light/unflavored oil
- 2 tsp marshmallow fluff
- Melt chocolate in microwave or in double boiler until smooth.
- In separate bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and oil until combined.
- Take two cupcake/muffin paper liners and place on a plate.
- Spread some of the melted chocolate on the bottom of the liners and press a little up onto the sides.
- Put 1 tsp of marshmallow fluff in each cup of chocolate.
- Sprinkle half of the graham cracker crumb mixture into each cup, on top of the fluff.
- Spread of the rest of the melted chocolate over the graham cracker mixture in each cup.
- Place in refrigerator until the chocolate has set.
I love s’mores with roasted marshmallows that are still smoking from a campfire.
I love how you cannot eat a s’more without getting it all over your face.
And I especially love the melted, stringy marshmallow mixed with the warm, softened chocolate.
But these cups are good. So good I thought about eating both of them instead of sharing with Nick.
It may not be sticky and melty, but they still have that flavor that makes you feel 10 again.
The only thing I didn’t like is that I only made 2.
Next time, you can bet I’ll be making s’more.