I’d never tried TERRA Chips before, but their flavors and varieties are great and very different from any other chips on the market.
My box of samples included:
- Terra a la Mexicana – The latest addition to the Terra Exotic Mix line-up is this classic mix of vegetable chips seasoned with a piquant blend of tomato, black bean and roasted garlic flavors.
- Terra Original – Terra Original is made up of the classic mix of Taro, Sweet Potato, Yuca, Batata, Parsnip, and Ruby Taro.
- Terra Blues – Packed with flavor, Terra Blues are flavorful yet but with 40 percent less fat than the leading brand of potato chips and are made with naturally blue potatoes. A vibrant bluish-purple in color with a slightly nutty flavor, these Terra Blues® Potato Chips are deliciously different and the Official Snack of JetBlue Airways®.
- Terra Exotic Harvest with Sea Salt – This earthy exotic harvest features a medley of flavorful blue potato, sweet carrots and japanese kabocha squash.
The bag I was most excited to open?
Their Exotic Harvest blend, which is made up of blue potatoes, carrots, and kabocha! Kabocha chips! I almost didn’t believe it when I opened the box and saw these.
I haven’t tried every flavor yet, but the exotic harvest blend is delicious. I love the mix of flavors and they have just enough salt. Plus, I tend to like thicker chips (kettle chips, old fashioned cooked chips) over just regular Lay’s and these veggies chips have a great texture!
So, the giveaway!
One lucky person will win this prize package (above).
Want to try some TERRA Chips and see what new flavor combinations you can come up with?
- Tell me your favorite flavor of TERRA chips OR what flavor you most want to try
For another entry:
- Tell me a recipe or dish you would pair them with!
The winner will receive a prize valued at $25 that includes four bags of TERRA Chips, TERRA coupons, a martini glass inspired serving bowl and printed Summer Entertaining Guide.
I’ll be choosing a winner Thursday morning.
*The “Fire Up the Flavor” online sweepstakes, running through August 31st, features 25 grand prizes (charcoal grill, serving bowl, $250 grocery gift card, 12 bags of TERRA Chips and a printed entertaining guide) and 50 first prizes (six serving bowls, an array of TERRA Chips and a printed entertaining guide). Open to everyone!
PS: If you want to guest post here while I’m gone to Honduras over the next two weeks, please email me your guest post to branappetit [at] gmail