You read that right :)
Free chocolate? What a great way to start the week!
Oikos is offering a really fun Organic Chocolate Indulgence Giveaway and this is your chance to win!
As you may know, I love Oikos yogurts. I love the taste, the texture, and the price compared to other greek yogurts (especially organic ones!).
I also completely support Stonyfield and all the work they do, and I love being able to buy products from them and know what my money is being used for. Because Oikos is organic, it’s made with organic milk from farms that don’t use toxic persistent chemicals and fertilizers, antibiotics or synthetic growth hormones. Through their purchases of organic ingredients, annually they support over 180,000 acres of organic land.
As part of the giveaway, I was sent coupons to try their new Chocolate and Caramel Oikos yogurts.
If you’ve ever had the Stonyfield Chocolate Underground yogurt, you’d love the Chocolate Oikos! It has that same deep cocoa flavor but with the greek yogurt texture.
While I enjoy the chocolate…there’s just something about this caramel yogurt.
It is such a great dessert – decadent, creamy, and still a healthy snack!
On to the giveaway!
Here’s what you can win:
– 1 coupon for a free Green & Black Organic Chocolate Bar
– 1 sample of Numi Organic Chocolate tea
– 1 Dagoba/Eco Lips Organic Chocolate chapstick
– 1 Skinnyskinny real cocoa organic soap bar
– 2 free coupons for Chocolate and Caramel Oikos multipacks
– Recipe card set featuring Chocolate Cheesecake, as well Oikos spatula
Pretty sweet, huh? I wish I could enter my own contest ;)
Want to enter?
Watch a YoTube video and comment on something you learned about organics, or organic farming, etc.
For additional entries:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me how you would eat chocolate or caramel oikos! Would you add fun dessert mix-ins? Put it over a brownie or slice of cake? Use it in a smoothie?
- “Like” Stonyfield on Facebook and let me know you did
- Follow Stonyfield on Twitter and let me know you did
- Head to the ‘Organic and You’ page and comment on what you found most interesting
I’ll be choosing the winner Thursday morning – Good luck!