It’s that time again!
Welcome back to Behind the Blog!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy – I’m off to a farewell lunch for a coworker!
Happy Friday :)
1. What’s your name and blog address? Morgan and I blog over at http://liveloveeatandplay.com/
2. How long have you been blogging? Well I started my blog last summer, but didn’t really get into the swing of it until about September. So around 9 months?
3. What do you love / hate about blogging? I love connecting with so many people who have similar interests and likes. I hate that it can be a little cliquey. I still don’t quite know where I belong in this community. I feel like I still haven’t found my place!
4. What’s your favorite color? Right now it’s all kinds of blue, but I’m in baby boy mode, so that’s probably why. Normally I LOVE red.
5. Favorite movie? Zoolander will always make me crack up. I also love the Wizard of Oz
6. Favorite book? I absolutely can’t pick one! My favorites are A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, Marjorie Morningstar, Gone With the Wind and Time Traveler’s Wife
7. Favorite food? Right now it’s grapefruits. Usually I would say sushi or chips with any kind of dip!
8. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate for most things, but nothing beats vanilla ice cream for me!
9. Favorite tv show NOW and when you were growing up? My favorite show is 24 which is ending, and Big Bang Theory. I loved Full House growing up.
10. Do you like playing sports? Watching sports? I do like to play sports, and haven’t been on a team in far too long. I love watching the Olympics and baseball. That’s about it.
11. Are you a coffee or tea person? Or neither? I really like both. I love my coffee black, and really minty teas. What I prefer depends on what I’m eating it with.
12. Do you have tattoos or piercings? I have 2 holes in both ears, and a cartilage piercing I don’t wear anymore. I also pierced my belly button twice, but took it out both times.
13. Do you have any special talents? I can do all sorts of weird voices like Stitch (from Lilo & Stitch). I can also wrap my arms around my head (I have double jointed shoulders)
14. If you could go anywhere in the world TOMORROW, where would you go? On a tour around Europe
15. Last thing you ate? A bowl of strawberries
16. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up? A pediatrician or the President
17. What was your favorite subject in school? I loved math and Spanish.
18. What games did you play when you were younger? I loved playing Day Care and School. Plus Mall Madness. That game just ruled
19. Favorite restaurant? http://www.restaurantnicholas.com/ AMAZING
20. Favorite store? Whole Foods and right now I am loving Babies ‘R Us
21. Favorite animal? My little schnauzer Rufio
22. Favorite thing to cook/make? I love to bake. Pretty much anything, especially cupcakes!
23. Most embarrassing guilty pleasure? Not so much a guilty pleasure, but slightly embarrassing is my love of funny, patterned, goofy socks. Otherwise, hmmm…I really don’t know
24. Do you have any nicknames? Mo, Momo, Morgalina
25. List one thing the “blog world” doesn’t know about you but should! I actually have curly hair which I fight with almost everyday.