1. Ate a patriotic breakfast Sunday morning.
2. Ate a lot of salads.
3. Went swimming in a creek with Nick, Maggie, and our neighbors and got some sun on my shoulders.
4. Didn’t take a shower on Monday until 7:30 pm. We were too busy swimming, cleaning, and napping!
5. Baked a new cookie bar.
6. Found some of the best olives I’ve ever had.
7. Cooked chickpeas from scratch.
8. Picked and shelled our last batch of peas from the garden.
9. Had s’mores with our neighbors Saturday night before dinner. S’mores as an appetizer? Yum.
10. Had to throw away my yogurt trial – it didn’t work this time! I tried using some greek yogurt since that’s what I had in the house, but I think I need to use regular plain yogurt.
What did you do this weekend?