SuperFood to the rescue!
- almond milk
- 1 packet Amazing Grass SuperFood
- cocoa powder
After Nick and I got back from the chiropractor, I got started on dinner and got to use a new spice mix I got from OpenSky to try out.
I received this Chef of the Future “Not Your Average Cajun Seasoning” and decided to add a little spice to dinner.
I’m definitely going to be making some fries soon with it – the seasoning mix is great!
It made a really good addition to my brown rice + veggie mixture.
I cooked 2 cups of brown rice and added:
- 2 bags of frozen veggies (onions, peppers, corn, celery, and okra)
- Chef of the Future seasoning
- a little extra garlic powder and salt
- pinch of crushed red pepper on top
I love okra! I can’t wait to get some this summer from the market.
I’ve got breakfast prepped and just need to pack my lunch before getting back to my book tonight.