Thank you for all the birthday wishes! Each and every comment made me smile :)
I went through 26 things last year and decided 27 would be even more fun – especially when it’s a mix of good things from today and my hopes, dreams, and goals for this year.
1. This HealthMaster is amazing!!!
2. My chocolate cherry smoothie snack this afternoon was awesome. Now I know the fascination of the smoothie-in-a-bowl. I used some almond milk, Amazing Grass kids superfood, frozen cherries, and some Ah!laska chocolate syrup. yum!
4. I’m still addicted to House Hunters.
5. My Dad called me from Guam today. Best phone call of the day, hands down. I miss him.
6. We got tickets for the Virginia Tech / Boise State football game!!! Opening game of the season on Labor Day – I. cannot. wait.
7. Nick and I are just now starting to watch Glee.
8. I love Glee and am wondering why it took me so long to get into it. I think it was on at the same time as LOST, and that’s why we missed it.
9. I’m 27 and still wonder what I’ll be when I grow up.
10. Some days, I have no idea what I’m doing.
11. I would love to have more than 2 closets in our next house. And a pantry.
12. I am in love with everything Modcloth.
13. These two are some of my favorite characters.
14. I wish Maggie was still a little puppy sometimes. She’s so big now!
15. Dinner was awesome!
16. We went to The Palisades, my favorite local restaurant.
17. I had a peach and feta salad to start.
18. My main dish was a red pepper stuffed with Israeli couscous, dates, and pecans with fresh peas and wild rice. Yum!
19. We got their flourless chocolate cake + port as a birthday surprise!
20. I hope to be a stay at home mom one day.
21. I want to write a cookbook.
22. I really want to write a cookbook on sourdough.
23. I’ve got a killer pancake recipe in my head that needs to happen. Soon.
24. My birthday cake of choice every year is a big chocolate chip cookie cake.
25. I had Nick make me a giant whole wheat vegan, dark chocolate cookie cake :)
26. I want to have an old farmhouse someday.
27. I hope this year exceeds all my expectations.