Do you ever have those days where, as a whole, it’s just an okay day? But when you put together all the little things that were good, it seems much better?
Today was one of those days :) And I’m focusing on all the small things that made me happy today.
– That Kashi meal was really tasty! I loved the smoky sweet ancho sauce with the plaintains, sweet potatoes, polenta and beans, but what REALLY made that dish was the pumpkin seeds! Loved that little bit of crunch.
– Nick and I ran a fun errand at lunch. And I just love getting to have lunch with him every day at work.
– I finished my book!
Just as good as all the others – I’m always sad when I finish one of these books because I just want them to never end! Good thing there’s a new one in the works…
– It hasn’t stormed yet today!
Is anyone else have extremely muggy weather lately?
I guess it’s storm season here, but today, we had everything except actual rain. It was so steamy outside that I had to take my pictures of dinner in the house – as soon as I took the camera out the door, the lens fogged up!
– My second Kardea bar may end up and be my favorite.
I love Chai tea, so I had a good feeling about this bar.
The Cranberry Almond flavor yesterday was awesome, but I like this flavor even better! It actually has tea in the bar, along with all the classic Chai spices. Plus, it still has that chewy/crunchy texture. I was a little sad when it was gone!
Don’t forget – you can get 15% off your order from the Kardea site. Just use the code DISCOUNTS at checkout!
– I got some fun coupons in the mail from Nature’s Pride and look whose recipe was in the envelope!
– Dinner was easy and delicious.
I made one of those steamer bags of green beans and made a veggie-pasta tower for dinner.
– I’m already in my pajamas, blogging from the couch, and getting ready to settle in for the night with Nick, Maggie, and Roxy. And probably a bowl of popcorn ;)
All in all, I’d say today turned out pretty good.
What small things made your day good today?