Ready for another Behind the Blog? I’m having so much fun reading these and love getting to know everyone a bit better :)
Today’s post comes to us from one of my favorite bloggers and Everythingtarians, Holly!
1. What’s your name and blog address? The Healthy Everythingtarian @ www.healthyeverythingtarian.com
2. How long have you been blogging? One year and almost one month!
3. What do you love / hate about blogging? LOVE = meeting fabulous people. HATE = pressure to feel like I have to comment/read every blog I can.
4. What’s your favorite color? Blue
5. Favorite movie? The Cutting Edge (toepick!), Good Will Hunting and Dumb & Dumber – in that order.
6. Favorite book? I’m indecisive, so I need to choose three of them. First, "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" by Betty Smith. It’s a classic. My second pick is "The Red Tent" by Anita Diamant. An amazing look at biblical life from the perspective of a woman. And last, but certainly not least, please read "Eat Pray Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert. Amazing.
7. Favorite food? ICE CREAM!!!
8. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate – anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
9. Favorite tv show NOW and when you were growing up? When I was younger, Full House and TGIF all the way. Now, I watch three shows and three shows only: LOST, Glee and The Office.
10. Do you like playing sports? Watching sports? Yes, and yes.
11. Are you a coffee or tea person? Or neither? COFFEE. Preferably massive amounts of it.
12. Do you have tattoos or piercings? Just my ears. Mama Everythingtarian had them done when I was six months old.
13. Do you have any special talents? I wish – I don’t think the ability to sing the national anthem of Thailand in Thai really counts as a special talent.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world TOMORROW, where would you go? I would go to ARGENTINA and hopefully to dance a dirty Argentinean tango with a sweaty, raven-haired Latin lover in the back streets of Buenos Aires!
15. Last thing you ate? A pickle.
16. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up? Based on my kindergarten yearbook, a doctor or dentist. In elementary and middle school, I had secret aspirations to be an actress. In high school, I lost all sense of self and had no idea what I wanted to be. I still don’t :).
17. What was your favorite subject in school? Art!
18. What games did you play when you were younger? I was Queen of Four Square on the elementary school playground. Don’t mess with me or I will cherry bomb the h$%* out of you.
19. Favorite restaurant? Honestly, I don’t discriminate.
20. Favorite store? Anthropologie. Obsessed.
21. Favorite animal? I hope PETA doesn’t come after me with BB guns for saying this, but I don’t really like animals. I’ve had one too many scarring childhood experiences with them.
22. Favorite thing to cook/make? I heart baking. Anything involving sugar will get my vote.
23. Most embarrassing guilty pleasure? America’s Next Top Model marathons on Oxygen.
24. Do you have any nicknames? Gah, too many to count!
25. List one thing the “blog world” doesn’t know about you but should! I beat the Nintendo 64 game Diddy Kong racing in 6th grade. Yes, I am a former gamer.