Welcome to Behind The Blog – a new series I’ll be doing to help us all get to know each other better. You may even find some new blogs to follow! I hope this will be fun and that you’ll be able to learn more about your favorite bloggers!
If you want to be featured, send me an email and I’ll get the questions to you. If you have a suggestion of a blogger you’d like to see on here, let me know that, too.
Time to get to know each other and spread some blog love!
First up – Ada! Let’s give her a warm welcome, sit back and enjoy.
1. What’s your name and blog address? Ada, NYCollegEats (http://collegaleats.blogspot.com)
2. How long have you been blogging? For just over a year. Man, time flies!
3. What do you love / hate about blogging? I love that blogging motivates me to be creative with my culinary creations and I also love meeting so many fabulous people with similar interests. I do not have many qualms with blogging, though sometimes I feel pressure to post even when inspiration has not arisen.
4. What’s your favorite color? Pale green or violet
5. Favorite movie? Love Actually
6. Favorite book? Wuthering Heights or The Help
7. Favorite food? Sushi
8. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla (shocker, I know)
9. Favorite tv show NOW and when you were growing up? When I was growing up: ER Now: The Real Housewives of NY
10. Do you like playing sports? Watching sports? Definitely playing sports
11. Are you a coffee or tea person? Or neither? Black coffee.
12. Do you have tattoos or piercings? Just my ear lobes :)
13. Do you have any special talents? Not really, but I can say “hello” in over twelve languages.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world TOMORROW, where would you go? Greece or Argentina
15. Last thing you ate? A mango
16. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up? A doctor
17. What was your favorite subject in school? Creative writing
18. What games did you play when you were younger? Scategories, Scrabble, Candy Land, Life.
19. Favorite restaurant? Ocean Grill or Candle Cafe
20. Favorite store? JCrew
21. Favorite animal? The arctic snow flea
22. Favorite thing to cook/make? Pudding, since you get to lick the spoon after.
23. Most embarrassing guilty pleasure? The Real Housewives series
24. Do you have any nicknames? Ada Potatada
25. List one thing the “blog world” doesn’t know about you but should! I was the singer of the “Blues Clues” commercials on Nickelodeon when I was a child.