I saw this list that Melissa reposted and thought it would be fun!
- Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy? A bookstore or library. Or hiking.
- What’s your favorite kind of doughnut? Tie! Chocolate cake and maple.
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? 5 piercings now (used to have 6). 1 tattoo.
- What is your favorite movie? Honestly? Tommy Boy, no contest. I know the entire movie by heart.
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom!
- Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school? Yup. Most of my best friends are ones I met in middle or high school.
- What is the last thing you ate? Oatmeal pancakes with yogurt, strawberries, and a drizzle of agave (aka breakfast this morning)
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Teacher, Marine Biologist so I could play with Manatees, Forensic Investigator, Interior Designer…too bad I’m not ANY of those things!
- Name three things that are close to you right now: Laptop, lunch, Nick.
- What was your best subject in school? English
- What is your favorite restaurant? Lately, The Palisades
- Any hidden talents? My fingers are double jointed, I can write with both hands, and I can cross just one eye? It’s kinda creepy, I know.
- What is your middle name? Marie
- What is your favorite website? Just one? Amazon – I buy way too much stuff! I have 5 new books on the way.
- How old were you when you had your first kiss? 16
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
- What is your favorite girl’s name? Lucy
- Favorite store? Trader Joe’s, even though I don’t have one here.
- Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete? Neither.
- Favorite food? Oatmeal
- What are you wearing right now? My Lucy dress, black wedges
- What is your favorite animal? Manatees, and Maggie.
- Did you graduate from college? Yup, twice!
- What does your last text message say? Sourdough starter yep. Be perfect for bread next weekend.
- Do you have any nicknames? B, Bray, Cookie
Let’s get to know you! Answer a few of these in the comments OR repost the list on your blog!
And don’t forget to email me if you want to be featured on my Behind the Blog series. I’ll send you some question (maybe similar to this list) for you to answer to post on my blog. It’s a fun way to meet new bloggers!