A few weeks ago, I was contacted to try Crofter’s Organic Superfruit Spreads—a line of organic jam spreads made with Fair Trade sugar and super-premium fruits like wild-harvested blueberries and organic Morello cherries.
Crofter’s Superfruit Spreads has apparently just landed on grocery shelves, as well, so keep an eye out for them!
Not only can you spread them on toast or throw a spoonful in your oatmeal for breakfast, they can be used into recipes and they have 1/3 of the sugar of traditional jams and jellies, and fewer calories per serving.
Crofter’s Superfruit Flavors authentically-sourced from around the globe:
- North American blend: Classic Cranberry and Blueberry
- South American blend: Exotic blend of Maqui Berry and Passionfruit
- European blend: Old world Pomegranate and Black Currant
- Asian blend: Bright blend of Yumberry and Raspberry
Don’t all the flavors sound awesome?
I was so excited when I saw the different varieties Crofter’s makes – it’s not often you find jams made with Pomegranate or Yumberries (which just sounds fun).
And although I love all the flavors, today’s choice was the North America blend, which has cranberries and blueberries.
Nick made us a complete breakfast this morning, and I knew this jam had to be involved :)
While Nick made coffee and cooked up some bacon and eggs for us, I broke down some clementines and got out one of my sourdough biscuits to have with the jam.
One reason I love this jam is that there are actually little blueberries in it – plus, it has a great texture and balance of flavors.
And guess what?
You can win your own Crofter’s prize pack!
In fact, 2 of you will win! I get to giveaway 2 multi-packs just like the one I received to sample.
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite recipe / way to use jam
For additional entries:
- Link back to this contest and let me know
- Become a fan of Crofter’s Organic on Facebook and let me know
- If you don’t have a blog, tell me your favorite flavor of jam
I’ll pick a winner Thursday – Good luck :)