I’ve been eating Progresso soups for years – they’re great for quick lunches and when you just don’t have time to make homemade soup. I have tried a lot of their soups, but the package I got in the included a few I’ve never picked up before and I’m excited to try them!
They also have some new varieties out now, including their 100 Calorie Line and new Lower Sodium flavors.
On top of their new soups, they’re also holding an awesome contest for the new year!
Three grand prize winners will be awarded a trip for two to New York City from May 21st-23rd. The prize includes roundtrip airfare, a two-night stay in a NYC hotel, a full makeover, a $1,000 wardrobe shopping spree and personal consultation at a New York department store.
To enter, you’ll need to do the following:
- Go to www.Progresso.com/SouperYou to learn more and enter the contest
- Submit your essay (200 characters or less) telling Progresso why you love Progresso Light or 100 Calorie Soups and why you would like a makeover
- In addition, please submit a photo of yourself that visually reinforces the theme of your essay
Once you enter, you’ll have the chance for your photo and/or an excerpt from your essay to appear on www.Progresso.com/SouperYou, so be sure to check back frequently!
Once the 10 finalists are announced, you can visit www.Progresso.com/SouperYou from March 29 through April 12 to vote for your favorite.
In addition, throughout the duration of the contest you can visit www.Progresso.com/SouperYou to download a coupon for $1 off any three varieties of Progresso Soup!
And – on top of the contest, I get to give away a prize package of my own!
Progresso + MyBlogSpark are going to send one lucky winner their own “Souper You Prize Pack”, which includes:
- 2 cans of Progresso Soup
- 1 HUGE Soup Mug
- 1 jumprope with a digital counter in the handle!
To enter the giveaway:
- Leave me a comment with your favorite soup
- Link back if you have a blog (and let me know!)
- If you don’t have a blog, do you like eating soups in mugs or bowls?
I’ll pick a winner on Monday, January 11th!