Time for a Giveaway!
A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Knock Knock to check out this “Plan a Menu” notepad.
If you haven’t checked it out yet, Knock Knock has all kinds of stuff! A Plan-A-Meal Bundle, 2010 365 Days to Procrastinate Calendar, …and one of my favorites – Total Crap Folder. They have lots of funny products and they would be great for gifts!
I chose to check out the “Planning the Menu” notepad and I love it! I’m actually hoping to have a dinner party soon, so this will be extremely helpful.
You can note the occasion, date, and number of people you expect, and it has spaces to list the dishes for the party, the source of the recipe, what ingredients you need AND boxes to “rate” the dish!
One of my favorite things about this notepad? It has a magnet on the back so you can put it on the fridge!
I love having useful notepads like this on my fridge – otherwise, I end up losing them somewhere in the house.
And this notepad has 60 pages, which is awesome. This will last through many get-togethers ;)
Want to win your own “Plan a Menu Bundle” from Knock Knock?
- All Out Of Pad: The essential grocery list—the miracle of checking off depleted items as you go
- What to Eat Pad: Helps you plan, track, and execute household meals with ease
- Takeout Menu Organizer: Unites everything necessary to feed oneself via telephone or Internet, including tipping sheet, helpful ordering advice, frequently called numbers list, and more
- Visit the Knock Knock site and tell me what product you like the most
For an additional entry, you can do the following:
- Link back to this giveaway on your blog AND leave me a comment letting me know you did so.
- if you don’t have a blog and want another entry, leave me a comment with your favorite dinner party appetizer, entree, or dessert!
I’ll pick a winner Monday at lunchtime!!!