I brought leftovers for lunch today.
Leftover acorn squash + ww pasta with simple tomato sauce.
and roasted broccoli!
Since I just have leftovers, albeit good ones, for lunch, I thought I would post my Honest Scrap!
I got tagged by Camille, one of the awesome bloggers I met in San Francisco a few weeks ago.
I’m supposed to list 10 things people probably don’t know about me, so here we go!
1. I took piano lessons for 4 or 5 years, and I miss playing.
2. My Pampaw used to have a bright orange VW Beetle and I wanted it!
3. On the way to piano one night, a guy that cut my dad off while driving pulled up beside us at a stoplight and showed my dad his gun by pointing it towards our car through his window. I didn’t see it…since I was a nerd and was reading a Babysitter’s Club book with my awesome book light.
4. I hate Williams Faulkner’s As I Lay Dying. Maybe because I’ve had to read it a million times?
5. I went through a stage in my late high school/early college years where I only shopped at Hot Topic, I dyed my hair dark red, and I gauged my ears (eventually) to a size 0. I’m sure my parents are happy that phase is over.
6. My little sister and I used to dress up in my dad’s sweats, stuff pillows in our sweatshirts and pants and “sumo wrestle” on our trampoline.
7. Even though we’re 3 years apart, teachers in our high school used to ask me and my older sister if we were twins.
8. Although I was an English major, I haven’t read most of the “classics”.
9. I want to write a cookbook! Maybe more than one, but at least one.
10. I am ridiculously excited for Thanksgiving – family, friends, my mom’s fudge pie, Black Friday shopping…it’s the best.
Instead of tagging people, list a few things in the comments! I want to know you better, too ;)
Football this weekend!