I don’t know what has been going on lately, but our office has been slammed! So busy…all day long. It does make the day go faster, but the emails are just nonstop. I would like to request that everyone quit sending things in so I can enjoy an empty inbox just for 5 minutes – think it’ll happen?
We still had some of those peanut-y noodles left, so I brought those today to finish them off.
I like noodles for lunch.
Plus some hummus + celery that really needed to be eaten – done!
Nick and I went and ran a few errands at lunch today. I finally got my rebate back from buying new contacts and needed to deposit the money. Thank goodness they rushed that to me – it only took 4 months or so?!? At least it finally showed up – I was beginning to think we just weren’t going to get it at all.
In fun news, Olga gave me an award!!
“The terms & conditions of this award state that I must list 7 random things about myself and tag seven other bloggers.”
Here we go!
1. I am left handed, but I use scissors and throw things with my right hand.
2. I know Tommy Boy (the movie) by heart and can finish any scene.
3. The very first “real meal” I tried to cook in college was chicken cooked in salsa in a skillet…and I couldn’t even make that right. I thought I was doomed.
4. I am a huge worry wart – I play the “what if” game in my head all the time and it drives me crazy.
5. I had never had a cat for a pet until I got married. I think Roxy hated me at first for moving in with “her man”…but she tolerates me now. I was always afraid she would just attack me if I tried to pick her up! And sometimes, she does.
6. I still don’t like raw carrots, unless they’re cut into super thin strips.
7. I bit my fingernails until I was in high school when my family paid me to stop.
Now I get to pass it on!
There’s no way I can just pick 7 favorites since I read so many, so I thought I would pass it on to some bloggers I met this weekend in San Fran – everyone was so sweet and friendly, and I can’t wait to see their answers!
I would pick everyone I met, but that would be WAY more than 7 ;)
Make sure to check these out – lots of things going on:
– Chocolate Covered Kindness – Katie’s amazing, isn’t she?
– Project Feed Me Week 5 item is up! I bought mine last night. Haven’t joined? Sign up now!
– Nutty giveaway you don’t want to miss!
– Plus a Chocolate Covered giveaway