Looks like the pancake craze is catching on! I can’t believe some of the flavor combinations people are coming up with, but I love it!
My baking-powder-less pancakes kept me full all the way until lunch time, which is awesome. That icing made those pancakes. I think I need to make a vat of the icing just to have on hand…
Lunch today was thanks to (duh) more leftovers – are we ever without some type of leftover? I don’t think so.
I brought a serving of the Alpine Mushroom Pasta and added about 1-2 cups of broccoli for a little more veggie-action.
Plus some super juicy cantaloupe (a really good one!) and a few berries leftover from this morning.
Such a produce-filled lunch! That makes me happy.
So, in fun news – today is Embrace your Geekiness Day!
In honor of that, I thought I would give you a taste of just how geeky I really am sometimes.
- Syntax was one of my favorite classes in college. Yes, it’s all grammar and diagramming sentences…but so much fun!
- I know all the words to every song in The Sound of Music. Why? I had the soundtrack. In high school.
- I went to summer school through middle school because I wanted to. Those summer enrichment programs were so much fun!
Alright, so spill it – embrace the geek in you! What makes you a geek sometimes?
Oh, and make sure to check out all these awesome giveaways!
- Travel, Eat, Love has a cookbook up for grabs
- Oh, She Glows has a grassy giveaway
- Completely Delicious is giving away a chance to Make the Cut
- Whit is celebrating her birthday with some great packages! Happy Birthday Whit!!!
Make sure to get your guest post to me by this wednesday!!! It can be anything – recipes, review, before and after story, health or exercise related, short story, cartoon, whatever you like :)