Happy Monday afternoon! Thank goodness the day is halfway over :)
Work went by just like normal this morning – Mondays are my “crazi-er” day at work and are full of work. Good thing my awesome bowl of oatmeal held me all morning.
I was excited for lunch today – I love having colorful leftovers.
I had the last serving of the chicken/eggplant/zucchini curry from this weekend with some of my roasted cauiflower and broccoli from last night.
Plus some cantaloupe, that I’m somehow still eating from last week! It’s another never ending bowl of fruit. Magical.
I’d say the blogging world is having a pretty awesome Monday!
- Meghann is holding the 2nd Blogging Bake Sale RIGHT NOW – get over there and make your bids :)
- VeggieGirl is celebrating her 21st Birthday today!!! Happy Birthday! Are there special b-day blondies in your future?
- In addition to offering her baked goods in the bake sale, Danica is also having an Annie’s giveaway. Check it out!
- Michelle, over at Find Your Balance, is offering up a Kripalu Vegetarian Cookbook.
- Angela at Oh, She Glows is having a chocolately giveaway – who can resist?
- High-tail it over to The Hungry Yogini – she’s giving away FAGE
Just 4 more hours…