This morning was busy! I didn’t have time to blog breakfast, but I did have time to take pictures of it :)
Scrambled egg/egg white and turkey bacon on an Arnold Thin, plus some really good strawberries. Also an unpictured cup of milk.
Lunch was … more of the same :) Good thing I love this meal! Don’t worry – this is the last of it.
Jerk Pork Loin and the last of the peas’n’bulgur
Broccoli / Cauliflower
and a sliced orange
I ran some *fun* blogger related errands at lunch -but they’re both surprises, so I can’t say what they are yet.
Exciting News – Vani gave me my very first Blog Award…and I don’t even have a speech prepared *blush* I am very honored to get this from her, and appreciate it very much.
Thanks so much, Vani! If you haven’t checked out her blog, you should! She has some very insightful posts, creative meals/snacks (plus a new cute dog!), and is the person to thank for the Forbidden Foods Challenge!
Following tradition, I would like to present this award to:
- Becca at Bites of the Day : Her posts always make me want her food, and she is just starting her program at the CIA – you know, the food one :). I can’t wait to read about all her adventures.
- Beadie at What I Ate Yesterday: What can I say? Beadie’s posts constantly challenge me to think more and be true to myself. She writes with such poise and courage, and I am happy to call her my friend :)
- Joe & Betsy at…Joe & Betsy: I love, love, love seeing new posts come in from these two. They make some awesome looking food (hello pizza and green smoothies) and have beautiful pictures, all the time. Makes me wish I lived in Pittsburgh :)
Check out these blogs if you haven’t! You’re missing out!
In Other Blogger News:
– The Hungry Yogini is giving away Barney Butter! You probably don’t want to enter this one…because I need to try Barney Butter! ;)
– Missy Maintains is having an awesome giveaway, too.
– Emily is graciously giving away an awesome oatmeal themed shirt – for real!
– Erin Bee is having a Newman’s Own giveaway par-tay – again, just look…don’t enter :)
– Still wanting to Mix your Own Granola? Head over to Foods That Fit for another chance!
Back to work, then to the mall(?), then group tonight.