How was your Sunday? Mine was pretty good – I wanted to go for a run today, but I don’t think the temperature here ever got above freezing! It was snowing off and on all day, but I doubt we’ll get enough to cancel work tomorrow :( I’m glad everything is done, but I’m not ready for Monday yet!
I got laundry done, clean sheets on the bed, dinner made, lunch prepped, house cleaned (thanks to Nick for that, too) and caught up on blogs. Whew!
Dinner tonight was a good, Sunday night meal.
Mini Meatloaves, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
The meatloaf recipe is based on this double cheese meatloaf recipe, which was adapted from a Cooking Light recipe.
– 1 lb. lean ground beef, 1/2 lb. lean ground turkey
– I don’t precook the onions before mixing them in
– I used one low fat string cheese in the mix and soy parm
– I added some balsamic (about 1.5 tsp) to the ketchup/mustard mix for the tops of the meatloaves
– I divided the mix into 6 mini loaves (about 4 oz. each) and baked at 350 for 45 minutes.
I promise to tell you exactly what I baked this weekend, but I’ll be doing a special experiment along with the post, so you’ll have to wait just a bit longer :)
I hope you’re getting ready for the Heart Health Series! The first installment will be happening soon, and I’m super excited.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I’ll see you for breakfast!