Well, at first my only bad news was that I left my camera at home and didn’t get pictures of lunch.
Just in case you want to know, I met Nick at a mexican place and I got a veggie quesadilla with some guacamole salad.
Around 1 pm, I got a phone call from my supervisor that one of our co-workers had a heart attack on the way in to work today and passed away.
Needless to say, I’m still kind of in shock and not really sure what to do or type. Grocery shopping took me twice as long as normal….I just walked around the store looking at random stuff for a while, after I already had everything in my basket that I needed. I just couldn’t think straight or get it off my mind.
Sorry for such a sad post, I’m just really still in shock about it. He’s the one that shared all those chocolates with us last week, and he was always hilarious and so nice to everyone. Tomorrow is going to be very hard.
In food news, I’m currently drinking a chocolate cherry shake made with a WW chocolate smoothie mix, skim milk, and frozen cherries.
I don’t want to end this post on such a depressing and sad note, so here are 5 random things you probably don’t know about me:
- I eat and write with my left hand, but throw and use scissors with my right.
- My favorite color is green.
- I just graduated with a Masters of Science in Health Promotion in December!
- I love anything “I Love Lucy” – it’s one of my favorite shows of all time.
- Nick and I housesat for a family friend/mentor and got to bottle feed deer while we stayed there.
See you for dinner