Today, or around 8 pm last night, was officially one month since I started my blog. I can’t believe it’s already been a full month!
I have had so much fun with this blog so far, and I can’t wait to see what happens in the future!
Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, or just passes by. Now I know what every one else is talking about when they say how amazing this blogging community is – I feel like I have made so many friends in such a short time!
Since this weekend has been weird post-wise, I thought I would continue the trend, and let Nick and Roxy bring you some fun links :)
– Today is apparently National Gum Drop Day
– Mara is announced winner of her awesome sushi scarf today!
– BSI Oranges are due tonight
– Beadie’s BBQ contest + surprise prize ends on Tuesday! Get your entries in!
– If you haven’t checked his blog this week, get over to Zesty’s to see some amazing desserts
I should be back for a regularly scheduled dinner post, but I don’t know when that will happen. We’ll be traveling back home tonight….and the time is still undetermined :)
Enjoy your day!